Before starting your job search, look at these common Java interview questions asked during real interviews and understand the answers, but instead of memorizing the answers try to complete further research and come with your own personal solution for the interview question. The more prepared you are for what you will encounter, the more successful you will be. This collection of Java interview question could be also useful for software developers who need to interview Java developer.
SQL interview questions for Java developer
Every Java Developer resume indicates that developer has the database experience, an interviewer will definitely ask engineer a few common SQL interview questions to determine the depth of the knowledge in database area. The interviewer might use common database interview questions to decide whether interviewee have ever used T-SQL,PL/SQL or MySQL before or whether tailored the resume for an open Java developer position.
Without further ado, here they are SQL interview questions for Java Developer :
Given an employees table with the columns EmpID, FirstName, LastName, StartDate, and EndDate:
Develop SQL query to return all employees currently working with last names starting with "Jon" sorted by last name then first name.
Using the same Employee table, plus a new table "PerformanceReviews" with the columns EmpID, and ReviewDate:
Develop SQL query to return the list of all employees who have never had a review sorted by StartDate.
Using the same Employee table, develop SQL query to show the difference in days between the most and least tenured employee currently working?
Working with Employee table, develop SQL query to print the longest period in days that the company has gone without headcount change.
On this page I put some SQL interview questions for Java Developer. These database interview questions are very simple and mainly were used to for interviewing Java developers to identify the total vacuum in database technology. The developer can find more database interview questions online or by buying one of the top recommend books for SQL interview preparation. Depending on the SQL flavor you're dealing with, take a look on MS SQL Server Interview Questions book or ORACLE PL/SQL Interview Questions book.
Top Java Interview Question And Answers
- Java Interview Question 1: Explain public static void main(String args) method
- Java Interview Question 2: Top Reasons To Choose Java?
- Java Interview Question 3: What is the difference between J2EE and Java EE?
- Java Interview Question 4: What is the difference between JRE and JDK?
- Java Interview Question 5: What is JVM?
- Java Interview Question 6: Brief on JVM memory structure?
- Java Interview Question 7: Explain final, finally and finalize difference?
- Java Interview Question 8: When to use private constructor?
- Java Interview Question 9: What do you think of the future of Java
- Java Interview Question 10: SQL Interview Questions for Java Developer
- Java Interview Question 11: How to force garbage collection in Java?
- Java Interview Question 12: What is HashMap and Map
- Java Interview Question 13: Fibonacci Sequence Example
- Java Interview Question 14: Methods GET and POST - What is the difference?
- Java Interview Question 15: Git interview questions